SWEET TOOTH.

Monday, April 20, 2009 at 1:15 AM
Tick tock. I've developed a peculiar obsession with chocolates, particularly Kit-Kat. I remember when I was in my senior HS, I would buy 2 bars of Kit-Kat white just to solve my craving for it. Now its back and I'm muching on 'em like craaazy which is bad... This would only 'cause me... Pimples. As if I need any more of them. Ha ha.

My inability to eat pastries is catching up on me as a result of my obsession for chocolates. Really now, the ONLY cake I can eat is Blueberry Cheesecake. The rest, down the trash can. So you see, hindi naman ako maarte kumain. In fact, I consider myself as hindi pihikan. I can and WILL eat anything. Basta ba walang itlog na halo. Oo, allergic ako sa itlog mo. Este, sa itlog, in general. Forgive my entry, as I was craving for some chocolates right about. NOW.

Toodles!

0 comments

Post a Comment