Blabbering.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:11 AM
Finally a new lay-out for my UN-UPDATED so-called blog. HA HA. I've been writing more in my Mikournal than online for the sake of using Freddy's gift for me last Christmas.

Well, well, well. I would want to welcome MYSELF in the world of BUM-HOOD. Last March 26, was our graduation which by the way was really chaotic, all thanks to the poor system of our school, yet memorable at the same time. But nonetheless, 799 students graduated, including ME and my circle of friends, which marks the beginning of a new phase in our lives. What better way to celebrate these fruitful events with the comfort of my family, friends and FREDDY. (:

Now all we need to surpass is the upcoming board exams. Good luck to all of us, may the force be with US. HA HA HA.

Toodles!

0 comments

Post a Comment