Before the clock strikes TWENTY.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:24 AM
Ack! Exactly 2 days to go before I bid farewell to my teen days. I still can't believe it, YOUNG ADULT na ako! :D I mean, honestly? A random stranger from the street will NEVER believe me if I tell them: "HOY! BENTE NA AKO!" Why? Just LOOK AT ME. As in LOOK VERY CLOSELY. Ha ha. Looks can be deceiving though. Even my own family can't believe their eyes na BENTE na ako. And looking at my fast growing niece, nephews and cousins, ayan. Mas sapul sa mukha ko na TUMATANDA na nga ako.

But I'm not ready to be 20, yet. I still have a lot to do before I say buh-bye to my teen days. RIGHT. Enough na nga of this nonsense. All I'm trying to say is that... I have a few birthday lists up in my sleeves and I am not sure if it is within reach. HA HA.

0 comments

Post a Comment