DOCTORS VISIT.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 6:57 PM
At long last I get to visit my Ortho at MDH yesterday for my FRIGGIN' SACRAL PAIN!

Funny, I'm not used to visiting hospitals anymore. Maybe because after spending 3 years in duty at a hospital, you'll get sick of it eventually. HA HA. Or in layman's term: NATATAKOT LANG AKO. You see, I have a nagging sacral pain for almost 5 days now, my 1st doctor prescribed me a Mefenamic Acid, which BTW, DID NOT WORK. I also have one medicine, but heck it's for OLD PEOPLE!!! HAHA. No way am I gonna drink that one. NO SIR!

So yesterday, I was waiting for this day to arrive. My doctor, dr. I. Examined me and as I was telling him my history, eh naiiyak na ako. Just remembering the excruciating pain I experienced on my birthday... UNBEARABLE. I was literally crying while we were having our review. Tch. So the usual physical examination was done and ah, X-ray was ordered. I've yet to get my results tomorrow, but as doctor I. examined my film, he didn't see anything wrong with my spine and sacral area. He then suspected the pain I'm experiencing may have something to do with one of my discs... Harhar. OR OR OR, he even mentioned that I may have a SPINA BIFIDA. ECKHHH! Which means that my tail bone did not ENTIRELY connect with my sacral bone. Or wherever it is supposed to connect. Ha ha ha. Knowing the kind of person I am, I wasn't bothered at all. Naks... TAPANG EFFECT. Ha ha. But anyway, he prescribed me new meds which helped me sleep last night and I am scheduled for MRI soon.

Hopefully it isn't serious. Please, please, please. I am siiiick of lying all day, everyday! HA HA. All I'm saying is, I never want to develop this fear of sitting down because of the pain it will cause me. Ack.

Today, is back to review day. SANA LANG HINDI SUMPUNGING ANG LIKOD KO SA BUONG 5 HOURS NG REVIEW NAMIN. UTANG NA LOOB GUSTO KO MATUTO!!! HAHAHA!

Toodles! :)

0 comments

Post a Comment