BIRTHDAY KID.

Friday, April 17, 2009 at 8:22 AM
38 minutes left before I wait another year for my next birthday. I swear, and I am not exaggerating, this is one of the greatest celebration I ever had.

Remember Freddy's gift which he snuck inside my plastic envelope? Well... It wasn't a book, instead it was a picture frame with a sweet letter + a couple of our pictures. (: He also left a hidden gift beneath my curtains-both of his gifts that made me cry upon opening and reading them. I could not ask for more.

I also had a simple dinner with my family plus DB's, my Groupmates, Arvin&Kacee and of course, Freddy at TGI Fridays. Thank you Freddy for helping me out with the reservations and thank you for telling them that it's my birthday. HA HA HA.



I've said it before and I'll say it again: THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME THE HAPPIEST.Ü

0 comments

Post a Comment