Preparation.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 7:18 AM
And I'm back!

I've been wanting to blog but due to my "in-demand" schedule ha ha, I guess I may have slacked off a bit.

3 more days and I'll be facing probably one of the challenging obstacle in my life... I have been doing what I can to prepare myself and I just hope that everything will turn out well in the end. Not just for me, but for my boy friend and friends too.

In my personal reason, I do NEED to pass that exam. For it will be my golden ticket to do whatever it is I want for myself next. Which is finding what my real passion in life is. I use to envy those people that are gifted. No matter how big their talent is or how small, the point is, they have something that no one else has, their "talent". Everything is changing as we grow old and now that I AM old (20 years of age, thank you very much), I am still CLUELESS on what I should do with my life.

I have one more option, one more chance to find what my passion is. And that is why I need to do good this June 6 and 7, 2009.

With everything that has been said, I really need the wisdom, guidance, confidence and prayers.

:)

0 comments

Post a Comment