BUFFERING... NOTHING.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 7:44 AM
Expressive Aphasia.

I think I have one of those. I really find it hard allowing my thoughts cross the other side. No matter how hard I try, I always think of "ethics" or "manners" rather than expressing my own. The words exist in my mind, but I can't put it into phrases or sentences. As a result, I end up confusing other people... Even confusing myself. And here I am, unconsciously undergoing in a state of regression. Constantly trying to convince myself that this "mental inability" that I have is somehow connected with my lousy spinal discs. Blah blah blah.

Here I go again. I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF TO VOICE IT OUT.

For someone who is (a) Histrionic slash Narcissist, speaking in front is MY downfall. BUTT FUCKS.

0 comments

Post a Comment