Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 11:23 PM
Another blog to put up because I badly missed writing.

Year 08 is finally coming to an end and I must say that this year has been an emotional ride for me. I have experienced a totally mind blowing downfall even words cannot describe how I felt. But somewhere along the way, this downfall became my stepping stone in seeing a BIGGER, BETTER and HAPPIER picture. Looking back, I had a few regrets. I should've listened to them, I shouldn't have done this, done that. It sucks because I can't take it back. If only I knew it would come to that point, I should've guarded my heart right from the start. Well, anyway, moving on. I can't see the point dwelling on the past, because MAYBE, if it wasn't for this, I wouldn't be where I am right now. A little drama along the way is not so bad after all.

Another chapter has happened once again. Actually, it was one of my chapters before that was left unwritten and now the story is free flowing. Every single day. I have no idea how it came to this or why this happened to me but all I'm saying is that... Everyone saw how emotionally and mentally messed up I was one long summer ago and look at me now. Emotionally and mentally stable... All because of ONE person. I start to wonder, how can someone as ordinary as him do some damage control in your life. I thank him for the bottom of so called "heart". It was saved, and yea. I thank you. (:

0 comments

Post a Comment